Sending email newsletters, offers, invitations and auto responders to create brand awareness, build loyalty, trust and get repeat customers to your website. With so many other ways to reach customers, many marketers and business owners wonder; is it still worth sending email?
The answer: Email marketing is here to stay.
Benefits of Email MarketingBenefits of Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Increases Brand Awareness
- Email Marketing is Easily Shareable
- Email Marketing is Measurable
- Email Marketing is Cost effective
- 95% of companies using marketing automation are taking advantage of email marketing
- Email marketing technology is used by 82% of B2B and B2C companies
- 57% of email subscribers spend 10-60 minutes browsing marketing emails during the week
- 76% of marketers see active growth in their number of email subscribers
Connecting with people through their mailboxes to communicate a message to the target audience
A little discussion over the phone with the client cannot really fetch the work account. One has to brief everything about the organization before making an association. The concept of e-mail marketing invariably serves this purpose. With the help of e-mail marketing companies can send a huge amount of work proposal and other official notes to a large clientele. This helps to save time and gets the work done efficiently.
The team at DT digital also does e-mail marketing for several clients. We work for both B2B and B2C platform. The moot point of this e-mail campaigning is to create an awareness about your work profile or some other offers in the market.
Our campaigning process is always creative and persuasive so that it serves the purpose for which it has been sent.
There are many companies who still don’t believe in the success of this marketing style. But it is true that e-mail marketing catapults a huge client and customer base over a period of time.