Businesses have set to move an upward curve while they are having their social media presence in the recent years. Advertising their brand and products on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pintrest and creating followers have set a new trend in the recent past, increasing more views and likes to the Brand.
Customers are on the move and do business with just a click with their smart phones. Social media has become a powerful platform to promote their business than a traditional advertising on newspapers or TV Ads.
Social media gives us controlled advertising by targeting specific markets, age groups, areas of interest and much more.
Benefits of SMMBenefits of SMM
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Reach out to Targeted customers
- Build relationship with existing customers
- Cost effective method to grow your Brand
- 90% of customer trust word of mouth marketing than advertising
- 72% of all Millennial (15 – 35year olds) use Facebook
- 75% of consumers interact with Brands they love on Facebook
- 94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn as part of their content strategy. Other popular platforms include Twitter (87%), Facebook (84%), YouTube (74%) and Google+ (62%)
- YouTube has more than 1200 million shares of videos and views every month.
SEM involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages, primarily through paid advertising
The concept of a search engine is now the most relevant factor in digital promotion. Old age advertising has found a new dimension in a digital way. Search engine marketing is all about branding. A company advertises its brand not just for face value but to do a good business in the market. This is one such platform where consumers can be reached easily and even persuaded in the same way.
Pay per click or Search engine marketing is advertising your brand by paying fee for the search engines. Paid advertising strategies work for most of the companies while their ads appear on search of major keywords and their purpose of clients reaching their website will be served. There are varieties of ad campaigns like PPC, CPC (cost per click), CPM (cost –per-thousand impressions) for each search engines. Depending on the target market for that industry, we help companies to choose the right option for their campaign.
At DT Digital we undergo the best kind of search engine marketing for our clients. Our team works on all the platforms and make sure to create the best campaign for your brand. You can trust our working methodology as we are a result oriented organization. We will make sure that millions recognize your brand and the money you spent gets a good return on investment.